Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Heya, I'm Kyon Thomas!; Introductions
Topic Started: May 9 2018, 01:38 AM (116 Views)
Kyon Thomas
Member Avatar

Hello, my name is Kyon Thomas, but people call me Kyon for short. I would like to start a let's play channel very soon. I got introduced to this server by HeartGirl26, a close friend of mine and I'm here to learn the ins and outs of doing a LP. So a little about me, I'm 16 years old and I live in the State of Oregon in the United States of America. I love to play different video games, but I love Pokemon the most. Other than Pokemon, I love Legos and and enjoying the outdoors with my Boy Scout Troop. After college, I would like to be Graphic Designer and design all sorts of different things for people. My favorite movie is between Dante's Peak and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. So I got into this hobby because I wanted to make something that people would enjoy. Something that can make people happy after having a terrible day. All I want to do is to entertain other's with content I make. I joined the Let's Play Sanctuary so that I could learn what makes a LP, a good LP. I want to learn from people who have been going at it for years so that I can use with whatever I may do. I do know HeartGirl26 from this forum. We became friends quite fast and I've never looked back. She invited me here so that I could get help with what I want to do, like she did years ago. I would not be here if it wasn't for her and the content she makes for her viewers. This goes to you Heart!

So thank you for this opportunity to help me grow! I do appreciate immensely!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GamingwithZack
Member Avatar

Welcome to the community. Good luck on making stellar LP's.

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Welcome to the Sanctuary! I hope you enjoy your time in our corner of the web.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ