Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I will show you what true nerdiness is.
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 09:32 AM (240 Views)
Marauding Captain

Hello! I am an Internet weirdo. It’s nice to meet you.

I started making gaming videos ten years ago. Initially I made crappy machinima films inspired by Red vs. Blue, but eventually found that I had more fun just commenting on the games themselves. Unfortunately, most of my old videos are gone now. I deleted my old channel when I was briefly interested in a career where having them floating around the Internet might have been inappropriate.

I haven’t put out much content for a couple of years now. But, now my long-time girlfriend is interested in Let’s Play, so it is becoming something that we do together.

Now, to answer the generic questions from y’all’s sticky thread:

What's your age and where do you live? I am 26 years old and love in Alabama.

What Video Games do you like? Mostly shooters and action games. Violence is my anti-drug.

What other hobbies do you have? I play tabletop RPG’s as well.

Any career choices? I help poor people afford medicine, because in this dystopian hellscape we call America that is somehow still a problem.

Favorite movies? Anything with naked boobs in it, really.

What got you into this hobby? This is going to sound weird, but I stumbled across one of Retsupurae’s videos where they were making fun of another Let’s Player. I had not heard of Let’s Play before that, but was curious and sought out some actual Let’s Plays to watch.

What made you want to join our community? Uploading a video to YouTube nowadays is like trying to have a conversation with an empty black void. Hopefully by bringing my videos onto a forum, I can get at least some sort of interaction with other gamers.

Anybody here you know? I used to post on letsplayforum.net under the name “Moonmover,” so maybe a few of you recognize me from that.
Edited by Marauding Captain, Apr 16 2018, 09:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The Adjudicator

Marauding Captain
Apr 16 2018, 09:32 AM
Favorite movies? Anything with naked boobs in it, really.
I can tell everything will be excellent here. All the other stuff is irrelevant, buried under a pile of rubble. This is what makes Shaquille Burd a giraffe.

You tickle my harp.

;)

GamingwithZack
Member Avatar

Welcome aboard, were all weirdos here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ