Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Answer this? get subscribed your channel; Quiz challenge. Win and get real subscription from me.
Topic Started: Jan 22 2018, 08:59 AM (494 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Guys I found this interesting game. Answer to my questions as quickly as possible. If your answer is correct then I will really subscribe you. If you give wrong answer then you must subscribe me. Simple game isn't it. But with real advantage. Are you ready? Not only me even you can post questions too.

First question here for you.

1. What's the name of the vizier in Prince of persia two thrones?
Edited by Alucard700, Jan 22 2018, 09:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tvattbjorn79

Private msg or how?
Edited by Tvattbjorn79, Feb 5 2018, 07:32 AM.

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Tvattbjorn79
Feb 5 2018, 07:31 AM
Private msg or how?
Sorry friend I didn't observe the message .Just reply to this message or question. Do you know the answer or not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ