Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LPS Giveaway Event - tentative (2018); Date/time is TBD
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 11:11 PM (120 Views)
GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

The Sanctuary has entered a new year. It's the fresh new year of 2018. We've been pretty quiet as of late, and I haven't had much time for LPS gaming stuff.

Something I've been thinking of doing is a game giveaway stream over the LPS Twitch channel. This is tentative, and I'm still deciding on what games (multiplayer or single-player) we'll be playing during the stream. I'm also getting together a list of separate game keys for the giveaway. Once that's all figured out, I think we'll be gold for the event.

Here are some tentative guidelines for the event itself and the giveaway. These are subject to change, at which point I'll edit the guidelines in this post:
  • Rules for Sanctuary conduct apply. Above all else, everyone is to respect other Sanctuary users. Violating this rule will lock you out of any current and future giveaways. Play nice.
  • Games played during the event will depend on how interested I and any others who show up are in playing them. Ultimately, I just want to have fun and shitpost within reason. So, games are TBD.
  • Games given away are going to be a mystery. I don't care what games I'm going to give away, but I tend to look for really dirt cheap deals.
  • To be eligible for the giveaways, you must be in good standing with the community (i.e. not banned, don't break stream rules), be a registered forum user, and be present when your name is called out in chat.
  • I expect these will be game keys for Steam. I'll let folks know if anything happens otherwise.
  • I do not know at this time if these giveaways will be a regular thing. Giveaways depend on how many giveaway codes I have and how willing I am to stream for LPS.

Again, this is entirely tentative. It'd be cool to do at least one giveaway this year, but we'll see what happens.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ