Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wish you all A very happy new year. How do you feel this new year at this moment in your life?
Topic Started: Jan 1 2018, 12:11 AM (245 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Alucard700 Wishes you all a very happy new year. Wish you all a happy gaming journey and the journeys of your goal and every best moments in your life. So how do you feel about this new year? I am always happy whenever I use this forum and converse with friends like you. What about you?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Happy New Year Alucard :)

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Happy burd year

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Happy new year Alucard (and Xelderik, and GreatTreeJam, and everyone else on the forums...)

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this year so far. We had a great first week of spending a few nights in Iceland (our first holiday in years), but now we're back I'm concerned about my job due to one of the newer managers we have. Also slightly disappointed the channel hasn't seen more growth over the last year, but I'm never expecting it to hit big, so I'm making my peace with that.

Basically trying to stay positive!

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Happy New Year to you also Athrun, I hope the issues with your job get sorted soon, but I know the feeling when one of your managers can be a bit awkward, but hold in there. Also I know what you mean with channel growth, but just keep at it and keep trying new things, as long as we enjoy it that's all that counts :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Banter · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ