Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Idea to promote on Reddit; Reddit promotion
Topic Started: Dec 29 2017, 01:53 AM (171 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Guys recently I got a fantastic idea to promote on reddit. But this can be done only when all of the letsplayers co- operate and helpful to each others.

First of all believe that reddit is best platform for promoting gaming videos.

First of all we can see there are a lot of LP players here following their own type of gaming with different games not all same. So on reddit it is given that the rules are tough and it is hard to get views there. But if you follow this idea and help each other you can do it very easliy and get maximum views there.

Please carefully listen to this.

As on reddit you find 10% challenge of post which means if you want to promote your video you have to post 10 other videos first and this can't be done within the same day. Some subreddits do for comments too. So what my idea is we shall make a group here in LP Sanctuary on reddit and we shall share each other lps. For example I will share your videos on a subreddit of your relevant game and you share my videos from my channel to my relevant game's subreddits. IF both players use same subreddit the advantage is more. Like this if we share each others videos we can beat those 10% challenge easily and even without self promoting our own videos we can make tons of views.

We can make sure that to avoid double post spamming we shall make a thread here and whenever a LPlayer share's another guys video he shall post a message that I shared yours on this sub today. If you follow this each time you share you can avoid thos double post spamming too.

Lets all together make it great guys. Will you all shake hands together with me. Then please let me know. We shall further discuss more about this. And whoever willing to do this first sign up to reddit if you don't have an account. And I also shall help you to give suggestions on your game's matching subreddits as I have been a long time redditor about 7 months now. What do you think Guys?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Whoopeepoop

Honestly, I donĀ“t think that this is gonna work and by the number of replies you got so far, others think the same
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Let's Play & Live Stream Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ