Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods); My Let's Play of Fallout 3 using Mods.
Topic Started: Dec 9 2017, 08:17 AM (230 Views)
Xelderik
Member Avatar

Hello everybody I am Xelderik, and thank you for checking out my Fallout 3 Let's Play.

I decided to use some mods during this Let's Play to try and spice things up a little bit and maybe add some new challenges and new features, there are also some mods that add some textures to the games graphics to add a little more detail.

Here are some of the mods I have used during the Let's Play:

UPDATED Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.
NMCs Texture Pack for FO3.
RH IronSights.
Enhanced Blood Textures.
FWE - FO3 Wanderers Edition.

I wont post all of the mods I have installed, as there are quite a few of them.

At this point in the Let's Play I'm at Episode 122, so instead of posting all of the episodes I'll just link you to the Fallout 3 Playlist and update this thread starting from Episode 123.

If you would like to start from the Beginning of the Let's Play, then here is Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 1.

I hope you enjoy watching me fumble my way through this classic game and frustrate you with my absolute ineptitude of being able to play at all.

Xelderik.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xelderik
Member Avatar

OK folks it's that time again, here is my next episode of my Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 123

In this Episode our protagonist is trying to make his way back to Dukov's Place in search of supplies, only to realise that the crazy Russian only deals in booze, which forces him to start searching further a field.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Hello, and welcome to my next instalment of Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 124.

In this episode we find a manufacturing plant that used to make Teddy bears before the war, but just inside we find some very unwelcoming guest's that Xelderik must dispatch as soon as he can.

Thanks for watching children, this is your host Xelderik, Ooooowwwwwwww. :D

Xelderik
Member Avatar

It's time to head into the sewers that we found in the last episode, click here to find out what happens during my exploration: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 125.

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy, Xelderik.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

So during our little expedition through the sewers we come across it's rather unfriendly inhabitants, along with a nice supply of 32 Caliber rounds for our Hunting Rifle.
Check out the episode here: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 126.

Thanks for watching, Xelderik.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Upon further inspection of the sewers we start finding some nice loot, not to mention a few lovely tunnels full of ghouls for Xelderik to shoot down. See how it plays out over here: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 127.

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy my Let's Play, Xelderik.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Once again we step into the Capital Wasteland and as we exit the sewers we stumble upon a Raider camp, click here to see what happens when a 32 Caliber bullet connects with a Raiders skull: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 128.

Thanks for watching and happy hunting, Xel.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

So during our adventure inside the sewers we come across a rather strange ghoul with a fetish for Nuka Cola, see what happens here: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 129.

Thanks for watching, Xel.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Damn you Talon Company, I have a run of bad luck in this video, click here to see why: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 130.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Finally managed to make my way back to Megaton to resupply and get myself fixed up: Let's Play Fallout 3 (Mods) Part 131.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Let's Plays · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ