Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Getting Back Into Let'sPlays. Have any advice?
Topic Started: Nov 16 2017, 04:41 PM (63 Views)
JurgaBurgaFlintines
Member Avatar
Me!
So recently I have been in a position where I am able to buy some proper equipment and a decent PC in order to record Let's Plays now. I made my first Let's Play back in November 2011 and my last one in August of 2013. I am elated that I can record LPs now since it's always been something I wanted to do for a long time, but I've been putting it off since 2013 until I got good equipment.

Now that I came back, I was wondering if any of you have some advice that you can give me or some helpful tips. I plan on LPing Nintendo games for now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Greetings Jurga,

I hope you're having a good one. Unfortunately, this is not the best subforum to ask for LP feedback. Forum Feedback & Suggestions is for feedback and suggestions on the forum itself. If you are looking for some general pointers on getting back in the LP habit, then you should post your topic in the Let's Play Discussion area.

If you need specific advice that is custom-tailored to your LP episodes, then you should submit a feedback request here and wait for the staff to approve your request: Feedback Request Submission

- GTJ
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Feedback & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Find more great themes at the IFSZ