Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello I'm Derpy Mittens :D; Introduction
Topic Started: Oct 18 2017, 01:53 PM (556 Views)
DerpyMittens

Hiii I am 22 and I am from the Uk, I love old school ps1 and ps2 games the most, like spyro, rugrats harry potter etc :)
though recently I have been playing Overwatch. I like to draw aswell though a lot of time is spent at work where
I am a support worker for learning disabilities. I have just made my first ever video and in fact i'm still waiting
for the upload to youtube xD
i've been watching youtube gaming for a very long time I think I started in 2012 though I was into youtube in general way before.
My favourites to watch are Game Grumps, Oney Plays, Supermega, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and LDshadowlady. Plus many more lol
I'd love to get somewhere with being a youtube gamer but really it's going to be a hobby for me. I don't feel like i'm talented enough
for it to go further aha.

nice to meet you all :)

Edited by DerpyMittens, Oct 18 2017, 01:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Allow me to offer a very belated welcome to the Sanctuary.

Lots of popular YT'ers there...although I don't think I knew who many of those YT'ers were before I joined Let's Play Sanctuary. In any case, feel free to pull up a chair and get cozy.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Welcome to the forum dude, it's good to have you here :)

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Welcome. Looks like we have so many new friends here. As I was absent from long time here so I was not able to see all of you. Anyway My name's Alucard. I hope you have a great time here.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Welcome Derpy! Hope you enjoy your stay. I have to admit I only recognise one of those YT'ers, but I'll have check out the rest :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ