Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Best Games To Play On Halloween
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 05:30 PM (78 Views)
Alpha
Member Avatar

Yo! I'm a huuuuge fan of Halloween, and it's probably my favourite time of the whole year. I recently did a video about "Soma" and I was thinking what games I like to play on halloween. The list so far:

- Castlevania (1, 2, 3, 4, SotN)
- Silent Hill 2
- Resident Evil 4
- Soma
- MediEvil
- Ghosts n' Goblins
- F.E.A.R.
- Diablo II
- Left 4 Dead II
- Outlast
- The Evil Within
- Bloodborne

And now I'm wondering: what is your favourite game to play on/around halloween?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

I usually like playing Gauntlet: Dark Legacy and Luigis Mansion on the gamecube :D

Rockheadrumble
Member Avatar

Just recently got into playing horror games without panicking but I guess any resident evil game or any game with zombies in it.

Alpha
Member Avatar

Ah, Gauntlet is a fine game! I'm also quite afraid of horror games, but I've been trying to get more brave! :D

I always try to find games that have that halloween atmosphere in some way!

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

I'm up for whatever strikes my fancy, Halloween-themed or not. Nonetheless, I'll go along this theme, so here we go...

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Soul Reaver 2 or LoK: Defiance

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
GreatTreeJam
Oct 15 2017, 11:56 AM
I'm up for whatever strikes my fancy, Halloween-themed or not. Nonetheless, I'll go along this theme, so here we go...

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Soul Reaver 2 or LoK: Defiance
I really should replay the Soul Reaver series again at some point. Have another crack at V:TM as well, I never got very far in it.

Soma's probably a given Alpha - I loved that game, incredibly good and creepy atmosphere. The human minds in broken machines added something intangible to it that really got to me.

Alien Isolation
Doom
Quake 1

Those would probably be top of the list for me. System Shock as well, for it's creepy, lonely atmosphere and horror value.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Banter · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ