Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hellooooo! I'm Sarcux!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2017, 10:37 AM (187 Views)
Sarcux
Member Avatar

Hey there everyone!

I'm brand new to the Let's Play world. Just installed some recording software, and got Sony Vegas for editing (though I've barely used it yet, just uploading straight from my recording software.

I decided to play Sid Meier's Pirates! for my first game to see if it generates any subscribers and interest. Here's a link to my playlist! As of right now I'm at 6 videos uploaded and 10 recorded. Having a ton of fun.

Please let me know what you think!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Greetings Sarcux,

I hope you're finding your way around the Sanctuary. Unfortunately, we do not allow direct links to your let's play content anywhere but your forum signature. You are free to move your playlist there.

- GTJ

Sarcux
Member Avatar

Gotcha! Thanks much!

Just Mad Gamers
Member Avatar

Welcome Sarcux

This is a nice community of gamers. We hope you have a good time here!

-JMG Baron

Rockheadrumble
Member Avatar

Welcome to the madhouse Sacrux! Hope you enjoy your time here.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Welcome Sarcux! Hope you have a great time here at LPS, it's a good little community :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ