Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can I post my Music here?; I compose game's theme music, will be glad if I can post them here to get some feedback on my music.
Topic Started: Aug 15 2017, 01:42 AM (93 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Hello everyone. I love music and I used to play musical instruments since I was 2 years old. I learnt music by myself without any external teachers. Now I know to play more than 6 instruments. Music is my ambition and gaming is my hobby. Since I joined here I thought of why not show some my music to my friends over here as I have no friends much to show them.

I used to play video game's theme music in my casio keyboard . Now recently composed a Medley of Zelda ocarina of time in my style and also done some animations of my own along with music. Later I composed another one for Elder scrolls Morrowind.

My honorable Mods! If you allow me to post them I will be glad . If you are interested with my idea of this, please let me know and also please tell me in which section I can post this.

Thank you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Greetings Alucard700,

Sharing your music should be fine so long as it is done in the Creativity Corner. We ask that you make your own topic within the Creativity Corner where you can organize and display your music.

http://letsplaysanctuary.net/forum/4212720/

- GTJ

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Thank you GreatTreeJam.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Feedback & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ