Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alphabetical game character names game; Mention a character name from a game and from last letter other person should mention another character
Topic Started: Aug 5 2017, 09:29 AM (295 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Posted ImageHi everyone I saw so many games her which you invented. So I decided by myself to do in my style. To read books and write in words we need alphabets. Like a computer needs binary language to to encode. So here we have a Alphabet game in gaming characters.

Rules - Simple - You have to mention a character name from a game of your choice for ex: Mario and the next player has to mention another name from the last letter O. You must also mention why you like that character a or atleast you must mention something about that character and also mention the game's name too.

You can even attach that character's picture.and say your last letter is " " so that player can know which letter he should post.

[note - suppose if the character is existing in multiple games then you must mention only that character from the game you have played.
No - repeating names and no cheating like inventing your own character names]

Let me give a start

*Alucard* [ Castlevania symphony of night] - Alucard is son of Dracula in this game and the lead hero of the game even though he is not a human he helps the human beings by destroying Dracula.

"I like Alucard because he is a straight forward minded guy. Like his curly long hair and like him for his ability to change as a wolf , bat and also has the ability to turn into a mist". Although being a dracula himself he has pity on humans and wishes to help them and has a good heart for helping nature for humans.

Your last letter is D.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Posted ImageDrizzt do'urden,

a character from the D&D World, I love him because of his awesome survival skills and not to mention his faithful companion Guenhwyvar. Drizzt is from the many D&D: Forgotten Realms series including books, Comics and videos games - one game he is from is called D&D: Menzoberranzan.

The characters last letter is N for the next participant, have fun :)
Edited by Xelderik, Aug 6 2017, 04:30 AM.

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Thank you friend for participating but don't forget mention the last letter. As in my rules says you must type these words Your last letter is Because you must let the next participant which letter he must use.

Since you mentioned this character Drizzt do'urden, then the last letter is N. This time I make it for you but I request all particpants to mention it without fail.

The last letter is N.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Alucard700
Aug 6 2017, 03:44 AM
Thank you friend for participating but don't forget mention the last letter. As in my rules says you must type these words Your last letter is Because you must let the next participant which letter he must use.

Since you mentioned this character Drizzt do'urden, then the last letter is N. This time I make it for you but I request all particpants to mention it without fail.

The last letter is N.
I do apologies dear sir, I have corrected my mistake :)

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
It's OK my friend.No need to apology. As man is prone to make mistakes. We are not God to make everything perfectly at one shot. Anyway do you like this game of mine?

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Seems interesting enough :)

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Thank you. Lets see how many players are going participate and how long the game runs.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Alucard700
Aug 7 2017, 07:55 AM
Thank you. Lets see how many players are going participate and how long the game runs.
Hopefully some one will join in soon :)

Psychometric
Member Avatar
雲の霊
Okay, I'll give it a try.

Nocturnal - The Elder Scrolls

Posted Image

One of the Daedric Lords of the Elder Scrolls lore, Nocturnal is associated with darkness and stealth and is commonly followed by assassins and thieves, as well as the mysterious Nightingale Trinity, a group of thieves who live to serve Nocturnal. Her artifact, the Skeleton Key, can be used to open almost any door, and is sought after by adventurers and thieves alike.

The last letter is L.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Posted Image

Ludwig The Holy Blade - Bloodborne

Ludwig, The Accursed is a Boss in The Old Hunters Expansion for Bloodborne. He was also the founder of the Healing Church Workshop, and first hunter of the Church. He is also known under his official title; Ludwig, The Holy Blade, and adopts this title in the second phase of his fight.

"Ludwig was the first of many Healing Church hunters to come, many of whom were clerics. As it was, clerics transformed into the most hideous beasts."

Ludwig was a hunter affiliated with the Healing Church. Under Ludwig's leadership, the Healing Church gained its own core of hunters, led by Ludwig himself under the patronage of the Healing Church. Ludwig trained his hunters to be "honorable spartans", and even trained ordinary Yharnamites as hunters, effectively uniting the populace and using it to combat the scourge.

Ludwig wielded a mystical greatsword, that he himself discovered, that allowed him to channel the "abyssal cosmos". Ludwig looked to the sword, and the tiny beings of light that surrounded it, for guidance, allowing Ludwig to empty his fears, even in the middle of a hunt.

Despite seemingly being respected, Ludwig had his detractors, who appear to have disagreed with his methods and not appreciated his hunters. These detractors dismissed Ludwig as a "beast-possessed degenerate", and Ludwig suffered much denigration at their hands.

At some point, Ludwig succumbed to the bloodlust and mutated into a horrifying beast, a terrible cross between horse, wolf and man. He was trapped in the Hunter's Nightmare, and completely lost himself to the blood.

The last letter is E.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ