Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How to request for letsplay feedback and how to create new topic?; How to request for letsplay feedback and how to create new topic?
Topic Started: Aug 4 2017, 04:08 AM (75 Views)
Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
(Since I joined this forum earlier I came to know that advertising our own letsplays or channel is no longer allowed. But I came to know that in letsplay feedback section I can post something in a constructive critisicm only. I am not getting this. How do i create a topic and how do i request for it.

For ex: I have created my letsplay of my favourite game by just using weapon throw attacks and it is an hack and slash rpg game.I might have already explained it in my introductions. But I am getting confusion how can I post this and get some feedbacks on this or am I not allowed to Post a topic forever and simply be here for discussions without even showing anyone of my skills.

I also have done something like fighting games and played it as no damage level. Means not even getting a single blow from the enemies and finishing the game in a hardcore manner. I recently done it for one of my gameplays.

Dear sir please let me know it about this lets play feedbacks kindly. (Sorry for my language as i am not that much level in English)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

All you need to do is post what you want for feedback in this section here

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
I already tried it . In that section I saw a button New topic I tried it but gives only this response

You do not have permission to start a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 13002:6043798

is there any way to fix this? :'(

ANLGaming
Member Avatar

I want to say you need at least 15 posts first.

CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

That shouldn't be the case. We don't have any posting limitations set on any newcomers at the moment. Is anybody else having trouble accessing that section and adding a new topic? I've checked all the permissions and you should be able to post a new topic there with no problem

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Thank you now I didn't get any trouble posting there. I have also posted my feedback.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Feedback & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ