Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Need to do an intro; Need come advice
Topic Started: Aug 2 2017, 06:31 AM (138 Views)
OvisInsanium
Member Avatar

Ovis insaniam means mad sheep in latin so i want to have a mad sheep baaing/laughing as the intro. im rubbish at drawing etc. Any sugguestions on where i might get something like this done?

if someone wants to help me out i wont say no but i wont be foolhardy enough to think people will jump at the chance lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
Why don't you try Fiverr where you can get some people who does various things like that. Or if you want I do have some ability in animations on flash. If you want I can make it. Please let me know what you exactly want so that I can know the entire scene. I can't guarantee you that I can make it because I am just learning right now. So if you are expecting more efficient and work please don't depend on me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artistic Request · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ