Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Horribly explained games; Can you guess the game?
Topic Started: May 30 2017, 09:07 PM (2,413 Views)
mitzybear
Member Avatar

I recently saw a list of movie plots explained horribly and thought it would be fun to turn it into a guessing game for video games.

An example would be:
Plot - Teenage adrenaline junkie tries to impress his woman by climbing a set of irate rock monsters
Answer - shadow of the colossus

Here is the first one:
Mutant marsupial kills dozens of animals in order to punish a reckless scientist for harming animals.
Edited by mitzybear, May 30 2017, 09:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Crash Bandicoot!

Young boy murders his way across a kingdom searching for magic items and triangles to stop a murderous villain.

mitzybear
Member Avatar

athrun_talan
May 31 2017, 05:24 AM
Crash Bandicoot!

Young boy murders his way across a kingdom searching for magic items and triangles to stop a murderous villain.
You are correct, and I'm going to say - Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Beef Jerky person escapes prison to ring two bells in order to awaken a snake to help him kill god.
Edited by mitzybear, May 31 2017, 07:59 AM.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
mitzybear
May 31 2017, 07:58 AM

You are correct, and I'm going to say - Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Beef Jerky person escapes prison to ring two bells in order to awaken a snake to help him kill god.

Correct! Easy peasy, eh?

I'm going with Dark Souls for yours. I've been looking at the lore again closely recently since I'm planning a future playthrough for it.

"Hacker wakes up alone on a space station, has to deal with an AI of his own creation before she kills Earth."
Edited by athrun_talan, May 31 2017, 08:33 AM.

DoctorMadcow
Member Avatar
Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
System Shock

You're a mailman, then you kind of die, then you kill a bunch of Romans and play cards.

PikaRae
Member Avatar

DoctorMadcow
May 31 2017, 08:51 AM
System Shock

You're a mailman, then you kind of die, then you kill a bunch of Romans and play cards.
Fallout New Vegas! AKA: The Best One

A turn based alternate universe WW2 strategy game where you play as fantasy Poland

CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

PikaRae
May 31 2017, 04:59 PM
A turn based alternate universe WW2 strategy game where you play as fantasy Poland
Valkyria Chronicles right?

A game where you play as a guy who doesn't exist, get thrown into the real world from your fake world because you need to fight a giant whale that is really your dad.

mitzybear
Member Avatar

CaptainBarnaby198
Jun 4 2017, 11:33 PM
A game where you play as a guy who doesn't exist, get thrown into the real world from your fake world because you need to fight a giant whale that is really your dad.
Final Fantasy X.

A tourist murders large amounts of drug addicts in a fancy undersea fish bowl.

Ducknuck84
Member Avatar

mitzybear
Jun 4 2017, 11:49 PM
A tourist murders large amounts of drug addicts in a fancy undersea fish bowl.
Bioshock

You lived your entire life in a library until your stepdad is killed forcing you to go on adventure of monster murder to stop a relative from becoming a murder god like dear old dad.

Poot The Bard
Member Avatar

I'm going to guess ummmmm......Jesus, I don't know......Just because "murder" and "God" are in the description I'ma say "Darksiders"

A sentient uncooked food product goes on a dangerous adventure to rescue a woman good at healing people

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ