Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello my mortal minions...; Xelderik here :)
Topic Started: May 16 2017, 11:46 AM (739 Views)
Xelderik
Member Avatar

Hullo, I've never been any good at talking about myself but here it goes... Hey, I'm Xelderik a British Let's Player from the good old UK. I have a great passion for RPG's and any adventurous games, but in general I love all games and I have a huge passion for gaming. I decided for my first Let's Play I would do a game that I played for many hours, that game being Fallout 3, I have modded the game to try and change a few features and textures to add a little more spice to a old, but awesome game.

Anyway, enough about my LP and more about me I guess, my other hobby's would have to be mountain biking which I love, can't beat that feeling of being free and going where I like on two wheels, and the other is building Airfix Models (Not very good at it I'm afraid) check them out on my DeviantArt page if you wish. My other ventures are collecting Geeky stuff such as Funko pops and I have recently started collecting Loot Crates. I love reading books and my favourites have to be the Forgotten Realms books, amazing books to be honest and I'd highly recommend them.

Mmmm, what else, oh, the reason I want to start Let's plays... well it started when I found 2 Let's players (Veriax and gixG17) who I thought was awesome and I thought it was cool and I'd love to have a slice of what they do, so I ended up doing movie shorts, yeah I know, it's not Let's plays, but it got my through the door and learn the basics of editing my videos, they are up on my channel if you want to check them out. Anyway, so I started watching these two guys doing there LPs and I ended up befriending them both and I regularly play Talisman on Thursday's with Veriax. So I have now started my first Let's play and so far it's awesome, I'm really enjoying it. and I look forward to many more years to come and build a great community, that's my main goal for my channel, I'm not in it for money or to become the next Pewdiepie or whatever his name is, I just want a community that I can interact with and enjoy what we all love together, sounds cheesy but that's what I want.

So that's that, and that's ermm me. I hope you have enjoyed this little intro and I hope to see you on my channel, feel free to say hi.

Xelderik.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GravitySloth
Member Avatar
Learning every day
Hey there Xelderik, nice to meet you! I'm GravitySloth; I'm a big fan of Fallout 3 as well! I just played it again this year, it was my first Fallout game ever so I'm biased but it might be my favorite.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Hey GravitySloth, it's nice to meet you to. Fallout 3 was my first one of the series to, I've played bits of the others also, but I do prefer Fallout 3, I suppose it's the Nostalgia.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Howdy Xelderik, and welcome to LSA!

I too am a fan of Fallout 3. When it first came out I spent months exploring every corner of the wasteland and trying out different combinations and weapons, it was my first Fallout and I loved it.

That said, even with mods now, I can't go back to it again. Not sure why, but it's never clicked in the same way. Might catch your playthrough though, I'm interested to see what mods you put to use, there are a wealth of them out there.

Also nice to see a fellow mountain biker around. It's been a while since I last got out on mine, but there really is nothing like that feeling, is there?

GravitySloth
Member Avatar
Learning every day
Xelderik
May 16 2017, 12:28 PM
Hey GravitySloth, it's nice to meet you to. Fallout 3 was my first one of the series to, I've played bits of the others also, but I do prefer Fallout 3, I suppose it's the Nostalgia.
"Thank for listening chi-ildren! This is Three-Dog, awooooooooo! You're listening to Galaxy News Radio. We're Radio Free Wasteland, and we're here... for you!"

Such nostalgia. Such feels. :'( I killed Three Dog on my first playthrough and I won't lie, I felt genuinely bad. He's a great character.

mitzybear
Member Avatar

Hello Xelderik, I recently started my first LP as well and discovered how fun it can be. I have yet to play Fallout 3 even though it has been recommended to me so many times, I just never get around to it. Unfortunately that means I can't watch much of your first LP until I stop putting it off and finally play it. Anyways I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the community.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

Hahaha, I can't say I have ever killed Three Dog, he is to cool to kill.
Hey athrun_talan, it's nice to meet you. It would be nice to see you on my channel, my Fallout 3 LP has a fair few mods, mostly new textures and a few mods that change the way the game works. Yes Mountain biking is a great past time, just getting out there and exploring and forgetting about everything else.
Hello mitzybear, thank you so much and it's great to meet you. Yes I highly recommend Fallout 3, it's a really awesome experience. I'd stay away from all the Fallout LP's and just experience it for the first time blind. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Edited by Xelderik, May 16 2017, 01:00 PM.

Rockheadrumble
Member Avatar

Hello Xelderik welcome to the forum!, nice to have another member of team 🇬🇧.
I'm a big fan of fallout 3/4(liked em that much i platinumed the two of them at the start of the year:D) so I'm definitely going to watch some of your stuff as I like seeing what's different with mods.
Edited by Rockheadrumble, May 16 2017, 05:19 PM.

Xelderik
Member Avatar

It's nice to meet you Rockheadrumble, yeah I like Fallout 4, I enjoy the survival mode, I think it adds a new element to the game, just like New Vegas. I look forward to seeing you in the comments, I will be sure to check your stuff out to. thanks for the warm welcome. (Team GB for the win)

Karzie
Member Avatar

Hiyo! I'm Karzie :D and fallout is a pretty good game series. I joined this place to collab with people so feel free to hit me up, but I don't know what wed talk about since I'm not much of a reader =/ or outdoors type...but I'm sure wed find something. Other than that the friendships I have built via youtube have been some of the best I have honestly, its nice to hear other people with friend tuber stories. Other than that welcome to here :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ