Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking to collab PC games, or interesting podcasts; Looking for good times
Topic Started: May 8 2017, 07:40 AM (457 Views)
Karzie
Member Avatar

Hiyo I'm Karzie.
I've been doing LP's for years now and realize I have barely done collabs outside of my group of friends. Since I'm also horrible at self promoting my channel I figure knock out two birds with one stone and collab with people :D

I'm at the point in my life I'm willing to do anything that sounds fun =3 It has to be in the realm of PC games because I don't have any consoles outside of a 3ds with very few games.

I'm also opinionated when it comes to things I'm passionate about like anime/movies/games so if there is a an interesting podcast thats looking for people I'm down, hell I'll take a "watch this show/movie and well talk about it" situation.

I'm kind of looking to get my name out there as much as I can, be it collabs, podcasts, hell I'd even like to voice act something.

Feel free to hit me up :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlameOthers
Member Avatar

hey there sounds interesting and i looked at some vids really quick on your channel I will send u a PM so it will be easier to talk.

Karzie
Member Avatar

Anybody else =3?

GravitySloth
Member Avatar
Learning every day
Karzie
May 24 2017, 02:07 AM
Anybody else =3?
Karzie, I'm totally interested! The only barrier would be finding a game I can run on my PC that's also multiplayer... I do have one thought: I don't own it yet, but I've been meaning to purchase We Need to Go Deeper. It's multiplayer, and it looks like a bunch of fun. If you're not familiar, think Don't Starve meets Subnautica. Yea/Nay? From your channel it seems outside the scope of your typical game choice, but that doesn't mean I should assume you wouldn't be interested! The other thought I had was Don't Starve Together. I would have to buy that one as well but neither of them are prohibitively expensive. If you have any ideas of your own I'd love to hear them, just remember that I'm restricted to 128MB of dedicated VRAM. :3
Edited by GravitySloth, May 28 2017, 01:31 PM.

Karzie
Member Avatar

GravitySloth
May 28 2017, 01:23 PM
Karzie
Anybody else =3?
Karzie, I'm totally interested! The only barrier would be finding a game I can run on my PC that's also multiplayer... I do have one thought: I don't own it yet, but I've been meaning to purchase We Need to Go Deeper. It's multiplayer, and it looks like a bunch of fun. If you're not familiar, think Don't Starve meets Subnautica. Yea/Nay? From your channel it seems outside the scope of your typical game choice, but that doesn't mean I should assume you wouldn't be interested! The other thought I had was Don't Starve Together. I would have to buy that one as well but neither of them are prohibitively expensive. If you have any ideas of your own I'd love to hear them, just remember that I'm restricted to 128MB of dedicated VRAM. :3
I'm down! We need to go deeper looks good, I have seen a video of it before. I just kinda wanna wait until steam sale hits before picking up any new games, and I'm told its commin up soon. But I'm sure we can find something, hell I even got sega games to netplay recently I don't think that takes up much. I also love don't starve together. So its a yay from me hit me up on steam: Karzie

BreakingKode
Member Avatar

I'd love to, but I can be pretty fussy about games, so finding a specific game would be difficult. My computer's pretty powerful though, so I could likely handle CPU-intenstive stuff.

athrun_talan
Member Avatar
Cornish Geek Extraordinaire
Karzie
May 28 2017, 03:06 PM
GravitySloth
May 28 2017, 01:23 PM
Karzie
Anybody else =3?
I'm down! We need to go deeper looks good, I have seen a video of it before. I just kinda wanna wait until steam sale hits before picking up any new games, and I'm told its commin up soon. But I'm sure we can find something, hell I even got sega games to netplay recently I don't think that takes up much. I also love don't starve together. So its a yay from me hit me up on steam: Karzie
I've been hearing reports the next Steam sale is due to hit around June 21st. I'm holding out for Dark Souls being amongst those on sale :)

I'd probably be up for this as well, but my schedule's pretty hectic, I tend to only record when my partner is working long days or night shifts, otherwise we don't see each other much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Karzie
Member Avatar

BreakingKode
Jun 1 2017, 06:16 PM
I'd love to, but I can be pretty fussy about games, so finding a specific game would be difficult. My computer's pretty powerful though, so I could likely handle CPU-intenstive stuff.
Sent ya a steam friend request :D and you being fussy probably just means it would be a little more on you to find a game. I'm usually pretty lax on what game it is. My cpu isnt an amazing powerhouse but I have faith it can run most things if not everything. =3 But I'd imagine we can find something

athrun_talan

I've been hearing reports the next Steam sale is due to hit around June 21st. I'm holding out for Dark Souls being amongst those on sale :)

I'd probably be up for this as well, but my schedule's pretty hectic, I tend to only record when my partner is working long days or night shifts, otherwise we don't see each other much.

Thanks for the info! I've been wondering when its about to hit. I feel like everyone gets sucked into Dark Souls, I feel like I'm one of the last few people that haven't ...yet.

My schedule is pretty chaotic, my fiance is epileptic so you never really know when you have time for anything. I tend to just hit up random people on steam/discord when I have the house to myself, if that works for you I'm down to do something :D Or were you just saying you'd rather wait to see if We Need to go Deeper is a thing? Either way add me on steam Karzie
Edited by Karzie, Jun 2 2017, 06:25 PM.

BreakingKode
Member Avatar

Karzie
Jun 2 2017, 06:24 PM
Sent ya a steam friend request :D and you being fussy probably just means it would be a little more on you to find a game. I'm usually pretty lax on what game it is. My cpu isnt an amazing powerhouse but I have faith it can run most things if not everything. =3 But I'd imagine we can find something
Aw, thanks for the request. Accepted. :D

I suppose something wacky like Portal 2 could do. I know it has muiti-player. And even though I am a pretty fussy gamer I'm not too limited to genres. I'm a fan of really stupid (imo) anime-style games like the Senran Kagura and Hyperdimension Neptunia series', but I've also played stuff like Grand Theft Auto IV for years. Weirdly enough, I haven't even touched GTA5 yet. :V

Did you have any suggestions?

Karzie
Member Avatar

BreakingKode
Jun 3 2017, 05:29 PM
Karzie
Jun 2 2017, 06:24 PM
Aw, thanks for the request. Accepted. :D

I suppose something wacky like Portal 2 could do. I know it has muiti-player. And even though I am a pretty fussy gamer I'm not too limited to genres. I'm a fan of really stupid (imo) anime-style games like the Senran Kagura and Hyperdimension Neptunia series', but I've also played stuff like Grand Theft Auto IV for years. Weirdly enough, I haven't even touched GTA5 yet. :V

Did you have any suggestions?
I've never co-opped portal before so I'm down for that :D judging by our steam its basically that, gmod, and left 4 dead 2, which oddly enough there is a guy here on this forum trying to put together a left 4 dead 2 group, want me to get in contact with him about you ? if you're interested that is.

My friend has been wanting me to try Dungeon Defenders 2 so thats an option.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Let's Play Collaboration · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ