Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LPS Gaming Event: Suggestions and Guidelines; Event guidelines and future game/event suggestions
Topic Started: May 7 2017, 01:21 PM (433 Views)
GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

Greetings LPS denizens!

I'm looking to get an event together every now and then, depending on ability. The timings for specific events will be announced in separate gaming event topics. If there happens to be a poll up, then you may vote from a pre-determined list of games in those topics.

Since I do not own any other platform apart from PC, I am restricted to PC games. Almost all of my multiplayer games are on Steam, unless otherwise stated.

Sometimes, I may provide a poll for users to vote for their game(s) of choice. These votes will determine which game(s) we play during the event. If there's another game I haven't listed that you'd like to play for future events, then feel free to respond to this thread with whatever game(s) you'd like to play. Depending on members' interests and my willingness and ability to procure said game(s), the game(s) could be incorporated into the polls for subsequent events.

I'm a pretty laid-back person, and am aiming to hang out with Sanctuary folks and make a fool of myself at multiplayer games. I cannot promise that I'll be chatting over mic for every event, but we'll utilize the Community Event audio channel on LPS Discord for mic chat.

This goes without saying, but the typical rules of conduct at LPS apply for these events. Please review our rules by clicking this sentence. Anyone caught breaking these rules will be temporarily or permanently timed out and may face additional penalties on LPS Discord and the forums. Keep it clean and friendly for our community, and I think we'll get along just fine.

Please check for Upcoming LPS Gaming Event threads in the Community Events subforum for details on specific upcoming events.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

I'll be pretty tied up for the rest of this July and August, so I do not foresee being able to partake in any upcoming events in this timeframe. We'll see what happens in the future.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ