Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Feedback Thread; This is returning?
Topic Started: Apr 3 2017, 06:27 AM (535 Views)
Blattymeow
Member Avatar

I was under the impression that the feedback thread was accidentally purged along with the other Let's Play threads. When will we see its return? :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Raxby
Member Avatar

There is no singular feedback thread, we actually have an entire subforum dedicated to it. You can find it by clicking here. Please take a quick moment to read the feedback rules (in the pinned topic), then you can post your own topic to request some feedback. New topics there are currently set to moderator-approval, so it may not show up immediately. Don't worry, a mod will come by to approve it shortly.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FEZeldalord12345
Member Avatar

The subforum is not available to us.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: LPSFeedback.png (137.6 KB)

Raxby
Member Avatar

I'm smart and forgot to set the permissions up correctly. Should be fixed now.

Blattymeow
Member Avatar

Is there some editing permission issue for the feedback forum?

I can't seem to edit any post I have made in that forum specifically.

Raxby
Member Avatar

Because new topics require moderator approval to show up, you won't be able to edit the original post. Are you not able to edit any post, or is it just the first one in the topic?

Blattymeow
Member Avatar

Quote:

Because new topics require moderator approval to show up, you won't be able to edit the original post. Are you not able to edit any post, or is it just the first one in the topic?

Any post in the feedback forum. I don't have any original posts, just replies to others. Even ones that I could edit before I can no longer. The edit button is simply missing. :)

Jate8D

I can second that, I was also wanting to edit some posts and found that I couldn't, original or no.

Raxby
Member Avatar

Due to some limitations in the software the editing limit was something we couldn't remove. Because we can see the value of being able to edit posts, we have made a small change. You can now find a subforum within the Feedback forum called Feedback Request Submission. If you want to post feedback, you need to create a topic here. Once a staff member has looked it over and approved it, it will get moved into the main subforum where you can get replies. Topics in this subforum will not show up to anyone but the poster and staff members.

Hopefully this solution suffices. Let me know if there are any issues with the process.

Blattymeow
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hopefully this solution suffices. Let me know if there are any issues with the process.

I can edit my posts in the Feedback forum now. Thank you Raxby!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Feedback & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ