Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What games are you playing that you aren't recording?; Games people are playing but not recording
Topic Started: Dec 21 2016, 10:23 AM (4,207 Views)
Grab Shiny
Member Avatar
Grab Shiny Head of Content
I was playing Pokemon Sun until recently. Will be playing Zero Time Dilemma and Last Guardian soon though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PoofyGaming
Member Avatar

I'm currently playing GTAOnline and 7 Days to Die and an occasional Star Trek Online, which I'm not recording.

SpiderFan14
Member Avatar
SpiderFan14
Currently its Lego Avengers, just got it for christmas and spent some of my own money on the DLC. The levels are really long, so its great that I can stop and save my progress, my eyes sometimes feel like they're burning if I play videogames too long.

KawaiiSlowpoke
Member Avatar

Currently:

Shantae - Half Genie Hero
Stardew Valley

Rhayader
Member Avatar

CasualJake
Dec 22 2016, 09:46 AM
Rhayader
Dec 22 2016, 02:44 AM
I'm playing way too many games at once. Luckily, most of them are almost finished up:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Star Fox Zero
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Moon
Kirby's Adventure
Pikmin 2 (finishing up the challenges w/o losing Pikmin)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Grandia II

Good thing like half of them are almost done so I can focus on playing specific games.
That was such a hard habit to break! I bought 20ish games last winter steam sale, and have still yet to beat 7 of them! And here we are again, it starts tomorrow!
I've finished up 3 of the games and what do I do? Start playing Final Fantasy IV again and will be starting Final Fantasy XIII again (when my PS3 copy arrives) and Grandia (same applications as FFXIII). Oh well, when I look back a year ago I haven't been playing games consistently and just focusing on League of Legends which I've toned down on a lot, so I've focused a lot more on playing solo games and have been enjoying it a lot. Playing Star Fox Zero was an awesome experience, being a huge fan of Star Fox 64. Experiencing it without any exposure other than knowing about the complaints on the motion controls was good for me. And personally, I enjoyed the motion controls a lot. The only thing I didn't really like was that the 3rd and 4th stages were kind of boring which came in too quickly. The variety would've been better later on in the game.
All I can say is that experiencing all games on your TV, even when they're easily emulatable is a very good experience. FFIV has been so much fun playing it on my TV, rather than easily getting distracted and going on a webpage searching up something unrelated so easily.
Edited by Rhayader, Dec 30 2016, 09:41 AM.

CannellGames
Member Avatar

The Division and League of Legends are two that I've been playing recently and not recording at all... I did a short video using footage from Star Wars Battlefront, but it was just a visual "background" to me just talking about the game. Battlefront may be okay for streaming, but I don't really see it as a very effective or enjoyable LP candidate - unless it's just a bunch of highlight reels or silly clips, but that's not really my style.
Edited by CannellGames, Jan 5 2017, 05:46 PM.

Waltonsaurus
Member Avatar

After finishing Pokémon Sun, I really felt like playing through Pokémon Yellow on the Virtual Console, so that's what I'm currently playing. I'm actually trying to make a habit of clearing my massive backlog of games by actually recording it as well. I can then decide whether it makes good watching afterwards, haha.

GreatTreeJam
Member Avatar
The tough critic

I recently finished playing through Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander. I really loved the strategic elements, even if the narrative felt like a very goofy version of Star Trek.

Brendalf
Member Avatar

I'm either grinding in pokémon sun, hatching eggs or continuing the story-line and I play the odd RTS like Planetary Annihilation TITANS.
Sometimes I dive back into The Division. Mainly games I play in my spare time will get showcased in my Wild Card Wednesday videos at some point.

CannellGames
Member Avatar

I also started up with Star Wars: The Old Republic again... Not sure about the audience for MMO LPs, but I'm pretty much just grinding through for the story (F2P style). Getting back into an MMO was probably a mistake, but I feel this is the closest I'm going to get to a KOTOR 3 and I want to experience the story.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community Banter · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ