Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What games are you playing that you aren't recording?; Games people are playing but not recording
Topic Started: Dec 21 2016, 10:23 AM (3,020 Views)
Hero Of Oakvale
Member Avatar

So what games are you guys playing but not recording.

I've been playing the Witcher 3 and not recording it. I've also been playing Rocket League and Overwatch. (Though I do have some overwatch videos)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FEZeldalord12345
Member Avatar

I usually keep this info in my Backloggery signature, but to specify, I'm usually playing one console game, one handheld, and Smash 4. As for what I'm doing in Smash, just constantly practicing with my characters. Whether it's different techniques, option selects, or just basic movement, I feel like there's always room for improvement.

Pokemon Moon, I've been playing very gradually. I have a full team and just got on the 3rd island. The amount of hand-holding in this game is pretty annoying though. What gets to me the most is how little room there is to explore. The game marks your destination on your map, implying that you can run around and explore elsewhere, but there's almost ALWAYS a blockade. It's kind of irritating.

As for Shadow of the Colossus, I'm working on hunting lizards with shiny tails. I found out that there's an item that reveals their locations, but it cannot be acquired unless I'm on a New Game+. I did not realize this until I was well over 70% through the game, so I don't want to stop in this file. But now, I have no clue where the last few lizards are, even with guides helping me out. If anyone tries to go for the Platinum Trophy of SotC, do NOT start it until you have access to New Game+. You have no idea how much pain you're saving yourself from.

HeartGirl26
Member Avatar

Pokemon Moon (would love to record it but have no capture card) and Don't Starve/Don't Starve together. I am on the shelf about recording DS/DST because...neither me or my hubby are good at those games.

DethByChick
Member Avatar

I just played Uncharted 4! It would have been fun to record it, but sometimes it's nice to just play a game without worrying about recording. Other than that, games like the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dragon Age, or Mass Effect I play without recording.

CasualJake
Member Avatar

Gwent beta and Witcher 3.

PikaRae
Member Avatar

Pokemon Moon, Dishonored 2, Overwatch, Virtues Last Reward, Clannad, and Stories: Paths of Destinies, are the ones I'm playing regularly

Rhayader
Member Avatar

I'm playing way too many games at once. Luckily, most of them are almost finished up:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Star Fox Zero
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Moon
Kirby's Adventure
Pikmin 2 (finishing up the challenges w/o losing Pikmin)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Grandia II

Good thing like half of them are almost done so I can focus on playing specific games.

CasualJake
Member Avatar

Rhayader
Dec 22 2016, 02:44 AM
I'm playing way too many games at once. Luckily, most of them are almost finished up:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Star Fox Zero
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Moon
Kirby's Adventure
Pikmin 2 (finishing up the challenges w/o losing Pikmin)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Grandia II

Good thing like half of them are almost done so I can focus on playing specific games.
That was such a hard habit to break! I bought 20ish games last winter steam sale, and have still yet to beat 7 of them! And here we are again, it starts tomorrow!

Hero Of Oakvale
Member Avatar

FEZeldalord12345
Dec 21 2016, 03:36 PM
I usually keep this info in my Backloggery signature, but to specify, I'm usually playing one console game, one handheld, and Smash 4. As for what I'm doing in Smash, just constantly practicing with my characters. Whether it's different techniques, option selects, or just basic movement, I feel like there's always room for improvement.

Pokemon Moon, I've been playing very gradually. I have a full team and just got on the 3rd island. The amount of hand-holding in this game is pretty annoying though. What gets to me the most is how little room there is to explore. The game marks your destination on your map, implying that you can run around and explore elsewhere, but there's almost ALWAYS a blockade. It's kind of irritating.

As for Shadow of the Colossus, I'm working on hunting lizards with shiny tails. I found out that there's an item that reveals their locations, but it cannot be acquired unless I'm on a New Game+. I did not realize this until I was well over 70% through the game, so I don't want to stop in this file. But now, I have no clue where the last few lizards are, even with guides helping me out. If anyone tries to go for the Platinum Trophy of SotC, do NOT start it until you have access to New Game+. You have no idea how much pain you're saving yourself from.
Thank you for reminding me. I'm also playing pokemon sun

Maser
Member Avatar

Doom Classic Complete
Edited by Maser, Dec 25 2016, 06:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community Banter · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ