Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Banner Art I Made!; Drew myself and a bunch of video game villains!
Topic Started: Jul 7 2016, 01:56 PM (1,101 Views)
PanicHeart
Member Avatar
PanicHeart
Just drew this banner art! I wanted to incorporate drawings of ourselves (Luke on the left, myself on the right) with some of our favorite video game weapons. We're going up against all sorts of enemies, from retro games to recent ones!

Let me know what you think! So happy to be a new member of this community :)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: ChannelArtPanicHeart.jpg (180.37 KB)
Edited by PanicHeart, Jul 7 2016, 01:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Patrick37
Member Avatar

Wow this looks really professional. good job!

CounterpointClover
Member Avatar

Wow, you drew and colored all these? I'm impressed; that must've taken ages!

Can't find anything wrong with the poses, which is quite the feat considering the number of characters on screen, and the most important thing of the picture (the logo and the fighters) draws attention to itself immediately. And I take it the blank space in the upper left corner is not forgetfulness but a placeholder for the channel avatar?
The only real nitpick I have is that I would slightly up the contrast and/or brightness or make the background a little brighter. That way, the characters could stand out a little more.
Overall, though, good job and good luck with the channel. :)

JuggernautYT

Wow that's good, and you didn't like copy the villains you drew them yourself ? Wow I am impressed. I do some art myself though I am ABSOLUTELY hopeless when it comes to drawing with a mouse :P traditional pencils and markers for me, 622though I'm not as good as you. yea great work !

PanicHeart
Member Avatar
PanicHeart
Thank you everyone! It's great to get your feedback and I'm really happy you enjoy it! :)

Nayru's-Love
Member Avatar

Wow, that Skull Kid looks amazing! And I love the look in Tom Nook's eyes, haha.

WithASliceOfOrange
Member Avatar

Whoa super nice guys! So happy and cheerful, it makes me want to check our your channel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Creativity Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ