Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News Box

Read the Rules!

General Forum Rules
Recent Updates

ADVERTISING IS GONE.

Welcome to the Let's Play Sanctuary!

Welcome to Lets Play Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. If you join the forum, you can be part of a friendly and welcoming community of Let's Players and meet new people. You will also be able to post around the forum, interact with other members and enjoy all the features of the forum that are available to you.

If you're joining our community for the first time, please be sure to look over the rules. They're there in place to help you learn how the forum works and give you tips on posting. Otherwise, feel free to get involved in the many discussions we have on the forum, and get to know your fellow Let's Players!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What kinds of events would you like to see?; Give us some suggestions!
Topic Started: Jul 2 2016, 11:43 PM (533 Views)
CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

Hey guys, this is just a topic asking what kinds of events you might have suggestions for! We already have podcast discussion as well as Game Night stuff but maybe someone has a hidden gem idea and they just don't know it. This is a place to discuss those ideas.

Two quick rules though:

• Nothing involving promotion or recording.

This is so that we as a community can grow and hangout with each other. There are many ways we already allow you to set up collabs and such. This is all supposed to be for funsies.

• Nothing involving Podcasts or Game Nights

We already have those here and you can set those up at your leisure in the community events already. We're trying to find something new that may not have been previously thought of.

I don't have any particular ideas other than an art contest idea I've been playing around with: http://letsplaysanctuary.net/topic/11399287/2/#new
I'm hoping to implement that contest as soon as the finer details are ironed out. But stuff similar to that could be considered good :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrTimmato-Plays
Member Avatar

One thing that popped into my head is maybe a Guild on an MMO or something? Then it would give people the chance to enjoy the games together. Apart from that I'm not too sure but I'll think on it :D

CaptainBarnaby198
Member Avatar
Formerly known as GamesN'Soda

MrTimmato-Plays
Jul 5 2016, 02:48 PM
One thing that popped into my head is maybe a Guild on an MMO or something? Then it would give people the chance to enjoy the games together. Apart from that I'm not too sure but I'll think on it :D
Not a bad idea, but I dunno how many MMOgoers we have. I suppose it could also be a good way to get in new people to the forums if they are interested in streaming/LPing. Although I suppose it doesn't matter if a member does these things so long as they are nice and all :D

Also we'd want to make sure that particular guild leader was a good representative of LPS and all :)

Drake
Member Avatar

I know Terra is a good MMO for fast-paced combat. :) I'm sure we could set a guild there and have a ton of fun.

Alucard700
Member Avatar
Alucard700
One Idea flashed in my mind is to create some event on music. Because I didn't see any events related music here.

I have another two ideas but don't know whether it will suit here or not. Anyway I will state here.

First idea is... Like game walkthrough help. I see some people have trouble in some games and they lose the game unsolved as they feel it very tough. So my idea is making a thread for it as walkthrough help and any person who wants to get a game help for a game's walkthrough can put a request by stating the conditions of their game. And any person who is interested on this can take their own time to provide walkthrough by faqs or videos. One condition is they should not directly link to certain faqs which is already done in some websites. They had to do it on their own.

Whoever helps someone should get a reward as something as who would really like to waste their time ha ha..

Second idea ... Providing a task of making a list of games of any consoles like 26 gba games or whatever. People who want to participate can post about those games list of their own and make attractive screen shots and provide some summary or review of the game.

After the time period this section must stop on posting and Mods have to check on this list as becoming judges. Whichever contestant's list attracts the mod becomes the winner. You can even make it like dividing about three prizes for winners on this.

These are the ideas which came in my mind. I have written it in my words as you may get confused on these ideas please let me know if you get any trouble in getting my ideas as I am a bit weak in Spoken English.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the IFSZ